Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ebay Buy Blue Screen Filming






A whole range of colors to divide opposites. How fascinating is the concept of opposites, cold and heat, light and darkness good and evil. Here .. good and bad .. the great antithesis. How well and how badly we have in us?
Personally I never put that much problem .. I move through my filters sensory universe, drawing processes of sense, not always shared. I think that's the crux. The good is perceived as such when it is recognized "when your wife to act the logical processes and creates common sense, that's good and bad. I believe that this interpretation is too simplistic, is too easy, too simplistic, pointing the finger .. How many times have you to give up an idea flattered by a comfortable place on the chariot of the common thinking on the wagon for good or evil. How easy is it mimetizzasi the herd, a strong shared alliance .. but .. it your idea? Your point of view. SOLD FOR A pat on the back. And so slowly the person you are weak, that bit of talent that everyone has off miserably. You become shadows, shadows that look bored with apparent the successes of those who scorn on that wagon is not gone up.
I do not know there is good or bad, I know that there are ideas that must be defended and pursued at all costs.


Claudio Nicastro Copywriter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment