Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Tell Solid Wood From Not Solid Wood

And so I go on TV to talk about my Valdobbiadene DOCG

I was setting up my new post on the latest news in the new company as capsules for sparkling wines represented by "men" symbol of the three generations of the winery and the project definition phase to commemorate 150 years of ' Unification of Italy, when I was interrupted by an unusual phone call.
I must have done impress someone or just be nice or maybe it is true that to ensure quality and preach love sooner or later reap the real fruits.
"We need a serious company - tell me - quality and it is testimonial what is happening to your Prosecco e. .. have reported you! .
I was almost angry, saying, "Are you looking for the wrong person, but I do not produce Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG."
"But then, the reporting is correct" repeat.
And down with the interview ...
"TG5 will go on - say - Oh, you also want to UnoMattina , live on Rai1 , you get off in Rome on Monday, is the direct Tuesday morning March 22 at 7 and a half ! ".

Wake me: my heart that beats crazy, my throat dried up and the words do not come out! Who are you? What do you want? What have I done?
"Desire Do not worry, everything will be fine, it's not a joke and you'll see that you may also enjoy" calm me.

I on TV? This frightens me, makes me nervous ... But, I can not deny it, I'm curious.
Desire Bortolin on TV to talk about the Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG ... Wow!

Desire

0 comments:

Post a Comment