Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Christina Aguileraboobs Bigger

When the urge to create takes me ...

A few days since the last exam, although I still feel like a pale shakes, I was struck by yet another jolt of inspiration. Sure enough the word Swarovski shines in which lobe of my brain. Well, in two rounds I bought a heavy dose of beads and cones that according to my plans will be used to complete a series of bracelets and necklaces left over last year. You can search say that I have recovered well from Monday I assembled as many as 3 bracelets and a necklace, plus I removed promptly botched a few ideas that I now find myself in your hands waiting for an idea. I often, after one year, removing the poor creatures. E 'due to a phase when I shorten that pearls can give the best in other ways ... and then we consider that until a few years ago I had a "style" and I let myself be seduced by my first capacity. Now I want to give even more! PS I recently renewed
(And once again, for your non-joy) the graphics of the site, trying to reach an optimal level of pleasantness .. I'm succeeding? I always forget that I could apply what they study and what I like instead! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment